HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY TOURNAMENTS
High School Tournament/Facility Features:
• Six Rinks (Five NHL size rinks plus one Olympic feature rink). All state of the art ice
• Full food service in our 700 seat restaurant
• Economical hotel packages
• Full service pro shop
• Courteous and professional tournament staff of retired high school teacher/hockey coaches dedicated to serving your team right
• ALL GAMES ARE STOP TIME HOCKEY
• ALL one day tournaments: THREE games
• ALL two day tournaments: FOUR games
• Senior Boys and Girls Elite: LONGER GAMES
• All High School Events are sanctioned by OFSAA and uphold OFSAA’s Zero Tolerance Policy
• NO GATE FEES!
• Championship Trophy for your school to keep for all divisional champions
• Prizes for all players, managers and coaches who participate in any divisional championship
Click here for the 2012/2013 Tournament Schedules for Sr. Boys, Jr. Boys and Girls:
NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF OUR TOURNAMENTS? Please contact Al Rose, High School Tournament Coordinator at 416.661.5900, ext. 251, email@example.com or FAX 416.661.5747.
Click here for Preferred Hotel Listings:
We require that you please stay at one of these hotels when you attend any of our events as their contributions help keep the costs of our tournaments down. All have free parking for cars and buses. IF A HOTEL IS DESIGNATED AS HOST HOTEL FOR YOUR TOURNAMENT, PLEASE PATRONIZE THAT SPECIFIC HOTEL (OR HOTELS). Ask for the special preferred Canlan Ice Sports York rate when you call to reserve.